Monday, January 28, 2013

A Not So Weekly Update

I really did mean to post an update each week with just small happenings and events, but I haven't done that very well. We have been good at getting our newsletter out every month!

But here are a few things-
-Moving- Things are starting to clear out. Our apartment is still in the "disaster area"phase but we have sold a few more things. We are having a book sale at the school today to hopefully get rid of the massive number of books Jeremy and I have collected. I will at least start moving while Jeremy is in Florida next month.

- Yesterday we had three services at Crosslink EMC. Everyone was very receptive and encouraging. We received several new faith promises and one-time donations.

- I am finally getting started on my project for my internship. I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of February.

- In January's newsletter we proposed a 10/40 challenge- Ten people willing to commit $40/month. We still need a few people to step up to the plate! Would you consider accepting this challenge and becoming part of the ministry in Spain? If not $40/month, any monthly amount gets us closer to Spain!

-As of now, we are currently at 16% of our monthly pledges. We still have a ways to go, but God has been faithful and we know we will be fully funded in the perfect time.

-We are making calls to individuals and churches to set up appointments. Please, let us know if you have a church group that you would like us to visit. Or, if you personally would like to hear more about your part!




No comments:

Post a Comment